Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ross Knight Photography








I was first introduced to Ross Oscar Knight Photography when I received an email of an engagement slideshow that he did. This slideshow made me feel like I was there in the room during the proposal and the various readings by family members or friends. Whenever a groom to be or friend talks about capturing their proposal on film, I always think about that slideshow. Since this was always in the back of my mind, I decided to check out Ross Oscar Knight Photography website. He does amazing work. No matter what he is shooting, whether an engagement session or a wedding, his pictures make you feel like you are there and in the moment. The pictures above can be found on his website and/or blog. I am always in awe of photographers that can make you feel like you are there at the exact moment that everyhting is taking place, especially since the pictures are the one thing that you will have after the wedding besides the dress. Ross Knight is willing to travel which is a blessing to any bride and groom that wants fabulous pictures after their wedding day and for years to come.