Friday, September 4, 2009

Best R &B Songs for a Wedding

On Tuesday Elegala published a list of the Best R&B Weddings Songs.  Many of the songs can be used at the ceremony and/or reception.   

  • Never - Jaheim
  • Forever My Lady - Jodeci
  • Sweet Love - Anita Baker
  • Caught Up in the Rapture - Anita Baker
  • Spend My Life with You - Eric Benet & Tamia
  • Nice and Slow - Usher
  • You Got It Bad - Usher
  • Ribbon in the Sky - Stevie Wonder
  • You Mean the World to Me - Toni Braxton
  • Always and Forever - Heat Wave
  • On Bended Knee - Boyz II Men
  • Never Let Go - Faith Evans
  • Angel of Mine - Monica
  • For You I Will - Monica
  • The Sweetest Thing - Lauren Hill
  • No Ordinary Love - Sade
  • You - Jesse Powell
  • The Cool in You - Babyface
  • By Your Side - Sade
  • I Swear - All-4-One
  • Make it Last Forever - Keith Sweat
  • Here and Now - Luther Vandross
  • Every Beat of My Heart - Brian McKnight
  • Back at One - Brian McKnight
  • Saved the Best for Last - Vanessa Williams
  • Crazy Love - Aaron Neville
  • All My Life - K-Ci and Jojo
  • Suddenly - Billy Ocean
  • Three Times a Lady - The Commodores
  • No One - Alicia Keys
  • Hello - Lionel Richie
  • Saving All My Love for You - Whitney Houston
  • Everything - Mary J. Blige
  • Family Affair - Mary J. Blige
  •